VACANCY - Production Assistant
12 / 04 / 2017
We have a Jobs Growth Wales* vacancy for a Production Assistant. It's a perfect opportunity to take your first step into the industry following a degree or A-Level in Media or Film.
Contract Length - 6 months (with a view to creating a premanent position following this period)
Location - Port Talbot, UK however you will be required to travel across the UK (mainly Wales)
Salary - Depending on experience
Hours of work - 25 hours per week
Closing Date - 04/05/2017
- Assisting with the coordination of our productions day to day including liaising with clients to arrange dates and times for filming.
- Assist with or operate camera and sound equipment on location.
- Assist with post production on projects.
- Assist with general marketing of Buffoon Film and Media.
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Creativity - having a creative team is key for us to offer a unique service to our clients.
- Timekeeping - we require our staff to be punctual to ensure that we arrive on location at the right time for our clients.
- Passion and enthusiasm - having a passion for videography and being enthusiastic about your work.
- Communication Skills - you will be required to communicate with clients, other members of the team, suppliers and many other people in person, by phone and email.
- No formal qualifications required but knowledge in the industry is desirable.
Welsh Spoken Skills: Desirable
Welsh Written Skills: Desirable
Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle required.
* eligibilty criteria applies, please visit the application page for further information.
The National Health Service / Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
Tata Steel Wales
The Football Association of Wales
HM Government Wales Office